Monday, April 11, 2011

This is the area that I drew with stick and Ink. I like working outside,especially on this nice day. I recently found a mannequin that will help me draw woman figures so that will be in my sketch book. When I am returned my work I will post my final drafts.




This is the portrait that was my final choice. It is from the fifties and I think that it is a good example because of the direct light source and the planes on the man face. This image had mare applicable variations of value. I finished my drawing last night and I am excited to hear what my peers say in critique, also a little scared..haha. I also enjoy the expression and action of the man. I know it's supposed to be realistic but it's also conceptual. The image that I looked at was photoshopped for more contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment