Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drawing 2

My name is Sean Winfrey and I plan to major in animation at MCA. I am from Memphis and I received scholarships for MCA  with the help of the art program at Overton High School. Art has been a big part of my life because my parents are well known artists. I have came to this school to learn and gain potential for future job opportunities. I think it would be an accomplishment to make a living of what I love doing, creating. Art college is a chance for me to set down a status for my reputation in the art world. The practice in school will help me sharpen my skill and distinguish my style while giving me the accomplishment. I received a C last semester in drawing. This semester I will prove to myself that I can achieve a better grade. I plan to push my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment